Date: June 2016 – ongoing
Brilliant Link approached Content Candy, looking to update their website with new products and services and improve their digital marketing. As Sage Evolution partners, the competition in their field of speciality is fierce and Google search rankings is critical.
First things first: research. We looked at their buyer personas and identified that their target market included accountants, IT managers, heads of finance and CEOs.
Targeting these buyer personas, we proposed the following:
- A new website with a fresh, clean look and feel which promoted their products, particularly Sage Evolution and add-on modules.
- Rewriting all their content to be optimised for SEO, including a blog page where we would post bi-monthly on relevant, problem-solving topics, products, as well as special offers.
- Launching their social presence on Facebook and LinkedIn, back with a paid media strategy.
- A monthly mailer to be sent out to clients, containing information about special offers, discounts and links to informative blog posts.
- To help grow their ranking on Google search, we advised a monthly budget for Google AdWords.
The Brilliant Link website took two months to build with the assistance of web design gurus Rodney and Nick at Aglet. It launched in June 2016, and we set up their Google Business listing, Facebook and LinkedIn profile and company pages.
Website traffic grew 179% from July 2016 to March 2017, and to date, there has been steady growth on their social channels, particularly LinkedIn. Subscribers to Brilliant Link’s monthly mailer grew 2.5 times during the period, with an average 20.8% open rate, well above the tech industry average of 12.8%.
Brilliant Link has grown exponentially in the past year and continues its Adwords and mailer strategy.
You can find Brilliant Link’s ebook 8 Reasons CRM is far more than just a sales tool here. This was a content offer we created for one of their landing pages. We also created a series of informative blog posts which you can find on their website here.